New TourCMS account - what next?
Firstly welcome again to TourCMS. We are a friendly team and want to work with you to ensure your experience of the software, and our service, is a good one.
Create your first tour and first booking
The best way to understand TourCMS is to configure your first tour and then make a test booking (you can delete the booking later)
- Login to TourCMS
- On the first page - go to tours (under travel products). Create a new tour
- Take a look around the tour setup pages - Descriptions & Images, Setup, Dates & prices
- Now, in the Dates & Prices section - create a tour departure (tour departures are used for fixed date trips)
- Find the out of the box booking engine (a link for this can be found on the tour setup page for this tour). Make a booking
- Now you have a booking reference - find the booking in TourCMS
Configuration everyone does
- Tours - including images, descriptions, dates & prices, selling rules
- New booking email - in channel manager - email templates (the email that the customer receives when they make a new booking)
- Web design for the booking engine - make it more like your existing website
- TourCMS Marketplace listing - turn on your listing so agents can find you
We want you to succeed. If you are not making the progress you want - send us an email - and we will sort out the problems or explain how it works. We are here to help - please use us.
Upcoming events, webinars & online training
Run ocasionally, previously recorded sessions available for viewing