Travel Agent login via API
Add Travel Agent login functionality to an API powered Tour Operator website.
The process outlined in this document provides an OAuth-like flow allowing TourCMS Marketplace Travel Agents to log into an API powered tour operator website to book.
The agent will be taken to a co-branded, TourCMS-hosted, secure login page where they can choose whether to log into the tour operator website to book, or into the TourCMS Marketpalce to manage their account.
- Travel Agent clicks an "Agent login" button/link on your site ("POST" recommended)
- Call Start New Agent Login API endpoint, store the public/private token pair and redirect the user to the Login Page URL returned
- After log in, the agent is returned to your website, along with the public token
- Send the corresponding private token to the Retrieve Agent Booking Key endpoint to receive an Agent Booking Key
- When calling Start New Booking for a logged in agent, pass the Agent Booking Key.
A PHP sample implementation of the above process is available on GitHub.